Last Updated: Apr 15, 2016
Books, Treatises & Other Print Resources
- An Illustrated Guide to Civil Procedure
KF 8840 A74 2006
- Student's Guide to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, 12th ed.
KF 8816 A2 2009
- The Biography of a Legal Dispute
KF 8840 F69 2968
- Civil Procedure, 5th ed. (Hornbook Series)
KF 8840 F72 2015
Friedenthal, Kane, & Miller
- Civil Procedure, 3d ed.
KF 8840 I87 2012
- Civil Procedure, 5th ed.
KF 8840 J3 2001
James, Hazard, & Leubsdorf
Use for practice and judgments problems
- Supreme Court Practice, 10th ed.
KF 9057 S8 2013
Shapiro, et al.
- The Law of Federal Courts, 7th ed.
KF 8840 W7 2011
Wright & Kane
Use for jurisdiction problems
- Federal Courts, 3d ed.
KF 8719 Y33 2009
- Nutshells/Study Aids
- Civil Practice & Litigation in Federal and State Courts: Resource Materials, 6th ed.
KF 8841 C52 1994
- Federal Standards of Review
KF 9050 C48 2010
(Ref) also Lexis*
- Crunchtime, Civil Procedure, 6th ed.
KF 8841 E524 2015
- Manual for Complex Litigation, 4th ed.
KF 8840 W682 2004
Federal Judicial Center
(General Collection, Ref) also Westlaw*
- Manual for Federal Practice, 5th ed.
KF 8840 G56 1998
- Federal Trial Handbook, 4th ed.
KF 8915 H852 civ.
- Civil Procedure in a Nutshell, 7th ed.
KF 8841 K36 2013
- Newberg on Class Actions, 5th ed.
KF 8896 N4 2011
- Civil Practice in the Southern District of New York, 2d ed.
KF 8821 N583 S572
(Current in Ref)
- Appellate Practice in the United States, 2d ed.
KF 9050 S75 1989
- West's Federal Administrative Practice
KF 8840 V62
- West's Federal Research Coordinator
KF 8810 F43
- *Westlaw/Lexis access is restricted to law students only