- Legal Information Institute (Cornell) (Banking)
- Find Law (Banking Law)
- Hieros Gamos (Banking and Finance Law, US)
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- National Information Center
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- US Congress, House Committee on Financial Services
- US Congress, Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs
- US Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Searching the Internet
Don’t just plop a word or phrase into Google and wade through the results — be a Google Power User!
Specialized Internet Search Engines
- Fee Fie Foe Firm (law firm website/blog search engine)
- LEXISWeb.com (search engine of legal websites - free)
- Dragnet: Search of Free Legal Databases (NY Law School)
Organizations, Associations, Government - Links to websites
- SEC’s EDGAR database (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval). See also: SEC Info provides some enhanced functionality.
- Banking Law (Washburn University School of Law (WashLaw))
- Bank for International Settlements, International Swaps and Derivatives Association, FINRA, World Federation of Exchanges, Federal Reserve Bulletin
Very Useful! UB provides access to some of the resources listed in these guides, but not all of them. Please see a librarian if you'd like to locate something!