2013 New York City Program
- Bidding/Application Jul 14, 12:00 am to Jul 28, 11:59 pm
2013 Washington DC Program
- Bidding/Application Jul 15, 12:00 am to Jul 21, 11:59 pm
2013 Session 1: Aug 28 & Aug 29
- Bidding/Application Jul 22, 12:00 am to Jul 28, 11:59 pm
2013 Session 2: Sep 5 thru Sep 13
- Bidding/Application Aug 05, 12:00 am to Aug 11, 11:59 pm
2013 Session 3: Sep 16 thru Sep 20
- Bidding/Application Aug 12, 12:00 am to Aug 18, 11:59 pm
2013 Session 4: Sep 23 thru Sep 27
- Bidding/Application Aug 19, 12:00 am to Aug 25, 11:59 pm
If you have any questions about your application, or any of the employers, please contact the CSO at (716) 645-2056 and we would be happy to help you.
To help students better understand the OCI process and to give them a chance to talk to perspective employers, they CSO is hosting a number of events you can RSVP to. Listings for these events are on SIP.
OCI Prep - Interviewing at a Large Firm (NYC)
- Type: Conference Call
- Who: Robert Schwenkel '82, Partner at Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson
- Topics: Advice on what to expect in a n interview for a large law firm
- When: August 7th, 11am
- To RSVP: If you would like to dial in to the call, RSVP to Joanna McKeegan at McKeegan@Buffalo.edu by 5pm on 8/6 for the number to call and the access code.